Are you struggling with Street view?
MP2SV offers support services for Google Street View tour creators.
Do you need some help publishing your panoramas to Google Street View?
Do you need help leveling uploaded panoramas, adding additional panoramas, applying a nadir patch or improving the quality of your images?
Does your tour contain too many connection arrows on mobile or have misplaced panoramas? How about too many panoramas showing up in the image carousel?
We’ve helped many people and we can help you too!
We support tours published with Matterport to Google Street View as well as panoramas shot from any camera system!
We Can Publish for You.
- Tours are posted to your Google Local Guides account
- Accurate placement of panos on Google Maps.
- We support multiple-floors
- Transferring Tours between Local Guides Accounts
We Can Fix it for you.
- Image enhancement (white balance, color correction and enhancement)
- Panorama levelling
- Stitch-error correction
- Selection of starting point panoramas
- Removing unnecessary panoramas from the photo carousel
- Nadir patching
- Camera removal from mirrors
- Shadow removal from ground
- Face / License Plate Blurring
(Moderation is the term used for ‘building tours from panos for GSV’)
Includes 15 Panos
Includes 40 Panos
Includes 100 Panos
Includes 250 Panos
(Where we fix something that didn’t happen the way you wanted it to)
- Straighten verticals on panoramas
- Remove stitching errors
- Fix scanning errors
- Enhance images (color / whitebalance)
- Remove shadow of tripod / photographer
- Remove reflection of camera
- Add a nadir patch.
REPAIR & REFINE
- Removal of unnecessary connections
- Fix incorrectly placed panos
- Fix incorrect levels
- Move between accounts
$14.95 Base Price
Add $0.10 per panorama
40 Panos = $14.95 + (40 x $0.10) = $18.95
ADD NEW PANORAMAS
- Add panoramas to existing tour
- Add Matterport 360 Snapshots to GSV tours published with Matterport
- Add One-Shot Panoramas to existing tours
The minimum order is $15.00 to cover setup and our 3rd party platform overhead.
TOO MANY ARROWS?!
Did you use an automated publishing platform that got a bit connection happy?
We can fix it