Are you struggling with Street view?
MP2SV offers support services for Google Street View tour creators.
MP2SV Can Fix it for you.
- We refine connections.
- We correctly add additional 360 Views
- Tours are posted to your Google Local Guides account
- Accurate placement of panos on Google Maps.
- Transferring Tours between Local Guides Accounts
Matterport GSV Users
Matterport 3D Capture produces Google Street View tours with the highest level of placement accuracy — but the connections are often a mess and on mobile, you will see a pile of arrows. Crazy!
I’m here to help. I simplify the connections in your published tour.to stop people from sailing from one side of your tour to the other and reduce the arrows that mobile viewers encounter.
I combined 360 views from an outdoor mall with an 3D indoor mall tour. Inside navigation was streamlined and unwanted connections were removed. Exterior panos were color corrected and accurately placed in a complex city block. The resulting tour is spectacular!
TOO MANY ARROWS?!
Did you use an automated publishing platform that went a bit overboard with connecting your panoramas?
We can fix it
Need an Offline Tour?
If you would like to self host a tour that has been published to Google Street View, we can help!
Self-Hosted tours can be displayed on a laptop running a local web server (IIS / XAMMP / etc.) or published to your website.
WordPress GSV Plugin
Tours will be published to your local guides account!
New prices as of January 2019!
- Publish new tour or refine an existing tour
- Fix incorrectly placed panos
- Fix incorrect levels
- Add Additional Panoramas.
$14.95 + $0.50 / pano
40 Panos = $14.95 + (40 x $0.50) = $34.95
- Fix connections on an existing tour
- Fix panos placed on incorrect floors.
- Enhance images (color / whitebalance) ($5.00)
- Add 360 Views ($1.00/ea)
- Remove Shadows / Reflections ($1.00/ea)
$9.95 + $0.25 / pano
40 Panos = $9.95 + (40 x $0.25) = $19.95
- No limit on tour size.
- Contains all panos from a CID (may be comprised of multiple constellations)
- Supports Matterport -> GSV exports.
Offline tours can be published to your webspace or run locally on a computer running a webserver (IIS, XAMMP)